100% in English – diversified programme – applicable knowledge - excellent career perspectives
Digitalisation – the biggest growth market worldwide is waiting for you to shape it. Do you want to gain know-how and key qualifications in digital business, computer science and data science for the 21st century? Then International Business Information Systems is the right study programme for you!
Professors with extensive management and research experience prepare students for a career in business management and consulting. Students gain knowledge and learn methods of business administration combined with computer science.
In the subjects taken in the first semesters students will learn about:
- basics of accounting, system architecture, statistics and programming
- processes in administration and the flow of goods, money and data
With these fundamentals, students in advanced semesters learn to:
- collect, store and secure data for the purpose of strategic planning and decision making
- analyse big data for business intelligence reports and controlling
- understand business processes to plan efficiently company‘ resources
- configure and apply information technology (IT) to solve and optimise tasks in production, logistics, marketing and revenue management
Work-based learning right from the start:
- After 1 1⁄2 years of study, students have their first opportunity to carry out IT-related work during a paid internship.
- Professors and invited industry managers work with students on case studies and hands-on exercises, providing first-hand insights into current topics.
Get prepared for the best possible start to your business career - either in Germany or internationally!
- ECTS 210 ECTS
- Programme duration 7 Semesters
- Location Furtwangen
- Faculty Business Information Systems
- Programme begins Summer semester (March)
- Application deadline 15 January (summer semester)
- Entry requirements University entrance qualification
English proficiency - minimum level TOEFL ibt 79, IELTS 6 or equivalent
- Teaching Language English
- Accreditation Yes (system accreditation)