Shape digitalization in business
International bachelor's programme taught in English with an international component which provides graduates with solid know-how of business and computer science in order to understand and improve the flow of business goods, monies and information. Students will learn to plan, develop, implement and run IT solutions taking the demands of business and the increasing digitalization of business into consideration.
Areas of specialization:
- Smart data analytics: business intelligence, data science and applications
- Digital marketing & e-commerce, data protection law
- Software development for business applications, distributed systems
- Human computer interaction, user experience and data visualization
- Industry 4.0, business processes, supply chain management
- IT and business management
The first 2 semesters consist of a series of mandatory modules, while the advanced studies are made up mainly of electives. A mandatory practical semester is integrated into the programme and a study semester abroad is recommended.
More information will be published shortly.
- ECTS 210 ECTS
- Programme duration 7 Semesters
- Location Furtwangen
- Faculty Business Information Systems
- Programme begins Summer semester (March)
- Application deadline 15 January (summer semester)
- Entry requirements University entrance qualification
English proficiency - minimum level TOEFL ibt 79, IELTS 6 or equivalent
- Teaching Language English
- Accreditation Yes (ACQUIN)