"Soft skills" are an integral part of the study programme. These include teamworking, intercultural awareness, presentation techniques and effective project management.
However the acquisition of soft skills requires an individual approach to teaching ideally in small classes. And the Faculty achieved top CHE Rankings (2017/2018) with excellent scores in the area of personal support by professors , mentoring in personal career development and job applications.
Students benefit from an outstanding learning environment:
- Small classes of a maximum of 35 participants and an interactive lecture style
- Individual personal development plans mentored by professors
- 18 professors with considerable management and research experience
- Practical tutorials enabling theory to be put into practice using case studies
- Software and business
- Projects to develop project management skills