The foundation level studies give you a broad grounding in all business functions and related fields such as economics and law.
During your advanced studies you specialize in one of the following three areas: International Finance and Accounting, International Marketing as well as International Organization and Human Resources .
- During your foundation level studies you will improve your English proficiency in Business English 1 and 2 and in the many other courses taught in English (c. 40%).
- Additionally you will select a second foreign language for your regional focus: Chinese, French or Spanish.
- Chinese: you will learn written and spoken Mandarin Chinese. No previous knowledge is required. The aim is to be able to deal with everyday life and to carry out simple business communication.
- French: you will learn Business French. Prerequisites are 4 to 5 years of school French or similar. The aim is to be able to deal confidently with all business situations.
- Spanish: You learn Business Spanish. Prerequisites are 4 to 5 years of school Spanish or similar. The aim here is also to be able to deal confidently with all business situations.
Besides intensive language instruction, you will also study the culture, politics and economic situation of the regional focus area you choose.