International - Digital & Workplace-oriented - Sustainable & Individual
Our mission statement
Our graduates possess excellent, practical business knowledge and a high level of international competence. These skills are built on values based on mutual respect, appreciation and a willingness to perform. The same values are reflected in an awareness of the responsibility for our ecological environment and society.
Why study IBW?
If you are looking for a study programme...
- in which you can study in three different languages, spend at least two semesters abroad and obtain a bilingual degree
- that is future-oriented and practical, addressing current developments such as the increasing digitalisation of many areas of business and life
- in which you learn that, as tomorrow's decision-makers, you must consider the consequences of your decisions for our environment (e.g. climate change) and society as a whole (e.g. working conditions in the global supply chain)
- where you study in small groups in an atmosphere characterised by personal appreciation and mutual respect
... then IBW is most definitely the right choice for you. In 7 semesters, we prepare you for a successful international career in the globalised, digital economy of the 21st century. You will develop in-depth and practical knowledge in all business areas and learn the key skills required for a career in an international environment. All the decisions you make will take into consideration the consequences for our natural environment and society.
The IBW degree programme is demanding and top-ranked (top-10 placing in the CHE University Ranking 2020). You face this challenge in a friendly atmosphere where you are treated as an individual, not as an anonymous matriculation number.
- ECTS 210 ECTS
- Programme duration 7 Semesters
- Campus Schwenningen Campus
- Faculty HFU Business School
- Programme begins Winter semester (October), Summer semester (March)
- Application deadline 31 July (winter semester 2021/22), 15 January (summer semester)
- Entry requirements University entrance qualification
English proficiency (approx. 7 yrs school English or TOEFL ibt 79 points) French or Spanish language proficiency (approx. 4-5 yrs) for Francophone World or Hispanic World regional focus. No previous knowledge required for China focus.
- Teaching Language German and English
- Accreditation Yes (accredited through the university system accreditation)