Research and design the future of interaction
Work in small, interdisciplinary teams, personal supervision by teachers and individual guidance in the composition of the study programme, mean successful specialization within the broad spectrum of user experience design, interface design, interaction design for digital products and virtual environments, game design, interactive film and the management of digital media production.
The Master in Design of Interactive Media offers an individually customized programme and ideal preparation for this continually developing branch of media.
Why study Interactive Media Design?
- Reputable university with many years of media provision experience
- Programme with applied orientation providing comprehensive knowledge of planning, design and production of interactive media
- Development of theoretical, applied and soft skills
- Team-oriented learning and research in projects
- Small groups and personal support
- Ultra-modern media labs with cutting-edge equipment
- Close interconnection of various research activities of the Faculty of Digital Media
- Opportunities to gain credits abroad
- PhD opportunities
- First-class career perspectives
- ECTS 90 ECTS
- Programme duration 3 Semesters
- Location Furtwangen
- Faculty Digital Media
- Programme begins Winter semester (October), also possible in summer semester
- Application deadline 15 July (winter semester)
- Entry requirements Relevant, qualifying diploma or bachelor's degree. German: minimum TDN 4 (TestDaF Level 4); English: minimum TOEFL 76 points (internet-based)
- Teaching Language German
- Accreditation Yes (ACQUIN)