Trinational electrical engineering programme
Wide-ranging technical expertise and intercultural experience will be highly sought after in the future and the Information Communication Systems (ICS) programme will meet these demands.
Trinational study programme with the North-west Switzerland University of Applied Sciences (Brugg-Windisch) and the University of Haute Alsace, Mulhouse. The study programme is part of the German-French University.
Why study Information Communications Systems?
- Comprehensive curriculum with a sound technical basis and additional business and legal modules
- Flexible study concept geared to the individual
- Courses selected from the complete range of programmes of 3 prestigious universities (HFU, FHNW, UHA).
- Outstanding study conditions enabling development of intercultural skills
- Small class sizes with personal support from staff and professors
- Extensive cooperation with multinational companies
- Excellent preparation for Master's and PhD degrees
- First-class career perspectives
- ECTS 210 ECTS
- Programme duration 7 Semesters
- Location Furtwangen
- Faculty Mechanical and Medical Engineering
- Programme begins Winter semester (October)
- Application deadline 15 July (winter semester)
- Entry requirements University entrance qualification
- Teaching Language German
- Accreditation Yes (accredited through the university system accreditation)