Mechanical, Systems and Medical Engineering, and Industrial Electronics
They are in industrial robots, digital cameras and door openers: nowadays electronic components are integrated into many products with many different applications. That's why specialists with interdisciplinary know-how are in high demand in the mechanical engineering, systems engineering, medical engineering and industrial electronics sectors. The mechatronics programme on the Tutttlingen Campus of Furtwangen University is the answer to this demand. The combination of the core engineering disciplines of mechanics, electronics and IT in this bachelor programme provides the interdisciplinary knowledge specialists need.
Note: The "Industrial Systems Design" programme was renamed "Industrial Automation and Mechatronics" in winter semester 2014.
- ECTS 210 ECTS
- Programme duration 7 Semesters
- Location Tuttlingen
- Faculty Industrial Technologies
- Programme begins Winter semester (October)
- Application deadline 15 July (winter semester)
- Entry requirements University entrance qualification
- Teaching Language German
- Accreditation Yes (ACQUIN)