The 7-semester Bachelor of Engineering Psychology on the Tuttlingen Campus combines psychology and engineering. The curriculum focuses on general and cognitive psychology, the practice of psychology and the psychology of work. Man-machine systems, usability, ergonomics, engineering, management and working methods, communication, coaching and leadership skills are further core skills taught on the programme. Graduates are awarded a Bachelor of Science.
- have a fundamental knowledge of engineering and psychology
- have a good understanding of the theory and practice of design and monitoring of man-machine
- interactions from a psychological and engineering point of view
- can plan, execute, evaluate and interpret empirical investigations
- are familiar with the product design process
- have an understanding of management methods and can apply these