Studying Engineering is fun
The seven semester Electrical Engineering (ELAN) degree programme in Furtwangen offers a solid theoretical foundation with a hands-on approach right from the first semester.
Electrical engineering is crucial in today's high-tech world - found in everything from an iPhone to a Porsche. Electrical Engineers plan the world of tomorrow. Prepare yourself for an exciting future in this fascinating area of work.
The future of everyday technology is in your hands.
The German workplace is crying out for Electrical Engineering graduates. If excellent job perspectives, a top salary and diverse career pathways appeal to you, then this is the right programme for you.
The "ELAN Lecture Series" is a special feature of the Electrical Engineering programme. Specialists from industry, research and our University talk about various aspects of electrical engineering. Click here for more information about the ELAN Lecture Series programme.
- ECTS 210 ECTS
- Programme duration 7 Semesters
- Location Furtwangen
- Faculty Mechanical and Medical Engineering
- Programme begins Winter semester (October)
- Application deadline 15 July (winter semester)
- Entry requirements University entrance qualification
- Teaching Language German
- Accreditation Yes (system accreditation)