Study programme for WOMEN, who want to achieve something
The possibilities of the internet are changing our lives and the world of business profoundly. However skilled experts who can help companies move into the digital age are hard to find. The Business Networking (E-business) programme provides the key qualifications necessary to enable companies and other organizations to compete successfully in the future and to move into new areas of business.
Under the slogan "Join uns!" the Business Networking (E-business) programme in the Faculty of Business Information provides the basis for women to work successfully in the field of e-business.
If you enjoy working with other people, including working abroad and are interested in E-business, then this is the right programme for you.
Programme structure (starting winter semester 2016/17)
The Business Networking (E-business) programme aims to teach the fundamentals of business information systems in 3 semesters by focusing on e-business in the areas of business studies, computer science and soft skills.
Practical application in companies and specialization:
In the 4th semester (internship semester) students put their theoretical knowledge into practice (e.g. in industrial companies or consulting companies) and start to work on their own areas of interest in which they would like to specialize in the 5th and 6th semesters at the University in electives and/or in a semester abroad.
The specializations we offer include:
- Business Intelligence & Big Data
- E-marketing & e-tourism
- Project management
The final assignment (thesis) is normally written in a company.
- Fundamental theory and practice of business studies, e-business and computer science
- E-business business models and planning of e-business solutions
- Methods for the interfacing of specialist applications and computer science in the areas of software engineering and man-computer interaction
- Business process management and logistics
- Design and use of standard software systems (ERP systems)
- Databank research and knowledge management
- E-tourism & marketing
- Ability to plan, carry out and manage business information systems projects
- Presentation and moderation skills
- Teamworking and interpersonal skills
- Self-management skills and the ability to network with other IT professionals
- Scientific methods enabling further academic study
- Foreign language and intercultural awareness skills
- Specialist skills in planning, development and management of business information and communication systems
- Expert knowledge of the analysis, planning and management of both company-internal and wider processes
- Development of new business models and internet-based software solutions for the tourism sector
- Online marketing and customer services
- Entrepreneurial skills necessary to start own business in one of the above-mentioned areas
- Business professional skills 3 ECTS (Jäger)
- BWL2 – Corporate leadership 3 ECTS (Rawe)
- Digitalization in Germany 3 ECTS (Ernst + Hecht)
- The energy industry 3 ECTS (Heindl)
- Event management 2 2 SWS (Kolb)
- Green belt - practical introduction to SixSigma 3 ECTS (Issle + Mauderer)
- Innovation which change the world 3 ECTS (Heindl)
- Innovation management 3 ECTS (Stefanova)
- Interactive web design withTYPO 3 (Brotz-Gora)
- IT project management: real time simulation 6 ECTS (Born)
- Methods and tools for data analysis 6 ECTS (Ziekow)
- Mobility in rural universities (Baier)
- Corporate finance 6 ECTS (Betz)