The Business Information Systems programme has been around for 40 years already – and is constantly being developed further. It offers a tried and tested combination of Business Studies, Computer Science and Soft Skills. Because Business Information Systems is becoming increasingly international, some courses are also taught in English (part of the Business Communication course which also includes courses in soft skills). Business competences such as Innovation management and Business Finance Planning are also part of the curriculum.
A balanced combination of the principles of Computer Science, Business Studies and Business Information Systems
Our areas of specialisation in electives reflect current themes:
- Business Intelligence and Data Science: intelligent data evaluation for the learning organisation
- Logistics Process Management: design of business processes in logistics networks
- Development of business applications: software development for information systems in businesses
- eTourism and Marketing: business information systems for the tourism sector
- Project management: agile organisation of teams
Tip: During your Business Information Systems programme you would like to gain as much practical experience as possible in your future workplace? Or perhaps you are wondering how you will finance your university degree? Then the Internal link opens in the same window:HFU Cooperative Trainee programme may just be the answer – because it can be combined with your degree programme.