- University degree (BSc, BEng, Dipl.-Ing., Dipl.-Wirtsch.-Ing., Dipl.-Informatik, Dipl.-Kaufmann) with a minimum of 210 ECTS in a relevant discipline. Applicants with degrees for which only 180 ECTS have been awarded, can make up the required credits while taking the MBA degree.
- Relevant employment experience
- High proficiency in the languages of study, German and English
The tuition fees for the 3-semester MBA programme amount to € 2,100 per semester, plus semester fees of €130.
Application deadline for the summer semester is 15 January every year, and for the winter semester, 15 July. For non-EU applications, the application deadline for the summer semester is 15 October in the previous year, and for the winter semester, 15 April.
Applications can be submitted before the application deadlines. In this way you will find out early whether you have been accepted or not making it easier for you to plan.
Your application will be reviewed by a selection committee. You will then be informed whether you have received a place or not. You are not obliged to accept the place offered.
Application should be made in writing using the application form.
You require the following documents for the application:
- Application form
- University entrance qualification
- Degree certificate of first degree
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of Motivation
- 2 current passport photos
- Copies of employment references in English or German
- Proof of language proficiency in German and English
- Letters of reference (welcomed but not mandatory)
Certified translations of documents into English or German are required for documents issued in other languages.
Please send your application documents to:
Att. Prof. Leuendorf
Please contact us if you have any other questions or need further assistance.