Current information from HFU about the Corona virus:

Note: On page 1 of the Application Form, please make sure you include your (likely) final bachelor's grade and the number of ECTS gained.

Who should I send my application to?

The application can initially be sent as one PDF to Email application is started:wpi(at) However, the Admissions Office requires your application in paper form. Please send this to:

Hochschule Furtwangen
Fakultät Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Hans-Georg Enkler
Robert-Gerwig-Platz 1
78120 Furtwangen