You can apply via our online application portal. You must first register there. In the application process, you will then need to upload the following documents, which you should ideally have ready in advance:
- a copy of your university entrance qualification
- a copy of your university degree with professional qualification
- a curriculum vitae
- a letter of motivation (approx. one DIN A4 page)
- copies of other relevant documents, if available, such as employer's references, which prove your special suitability for a Master's programme
- if your native language is not German, you must enclose proof of German language skills
- if your mother tongue is not English, you must enclose proof of English language skills.
- if your originals are not in English or German, we require a translation of these documents
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your application!