Graduates are among the most sought-after and best paid career starters. The fast-growing area of services and solutions in particular, has proven itself to be a well-paid sector, immune to economic crises and an area of employment which is not outsourced to developing countries. Some world market leaders have altered their strategy to focus entirely on service-based offers. Thus, in a field where there are still very few graduates, the demand for specialists is growing, offering first-class career opportunities.
Diverse fields of employment
In customer- and sales-related positions, technical positions, marketing, product management and innovation management. Such positions are typically strongly networked with many business areas, also internationally.
As a graduate of business administration and engineering you will be in high demand in the job market.
- The Job Trends Study of the Staufenbiel Institute confirms that graduates with a joint degree in business and engineering have excellent starting salaries and career opportunities.
- The External link opens in a new window:salaries of Business Administration and Engineering graduates isn't bad either.
- And not only that - the Faculty of Business Administration and Engineering has made it into the top group of the current ZEIT CHE university rankings.
- Business Development / Development of Innovative Solutions
- Consulting / Sales of Services and Solutions
- Product Management / Marketing Management for Services and Solutions
- International Service Management / Service Operations Management
- Head of Training / Training Planning
- Usability Engineering / Media Planning
- Knowledge and Information Management