Current information from HFU about the Corona virus:

Form repository


Bachelor Programme Admission and Matriculation Regulations

Master's application forms and admission regulations


Withdrawal from examinations

To withdraw from examinations, also for withdrawals related to illness, please use the form which you will find in the Studi-Portal here: > "meine Prüfungen" > "Info über angemeldete Prüfungen"

To check whether there are any outstanding invoices payable to Furtwangen University please click on "Entlastung" at: