Questions about starting out in the working world, the job market, application documents or changing jobs?
The Job Centre university team gives online tips regarding these and many other questions. Individual advice, no need to register.
A Building foyer
Dining Hall (Mensa) foyer
|1.00 - 2.00pm on the following dates|
The counsellors of the Job Centre provide advice and support in the following areas:
- choice of study programme and the labour-market-oriented design of your programme
- information about careers and job opportunities
- changing of study courses, study goals or study location
- study crises and making a new start after dropping out of university
- optimization of job application documents
If you would like an appointment for counselling in the Job Centre in Rottweil, Tuttlingen or VS-Villingen, please contact them by telephone under the following toll-free number: 0800 4555500 or by email: Email application is started:Rottweil-Villingen-Schwenningen.berufsberatung(at)arbeitsagentur.de