Places are still available after the deadline of 15 July! If you would still like to apply to study at Furtwangen University, a list of study programmes which are still accepting applications can be found here. The list will be updated regularly.
- Elektrotechnik in Anwendungen (taught in German)
- Information Communication Systems (taught in German and French)
- WirtschaftsNetze (eBusiness) (only for women; taught in German)
- Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen - Service Management (taught in German)
- Industrial Automation and Mechatronics (taught in German)
- Industrial Manufacturing (taught in German)
- Industrial Materials Engineering (taught in German)
- Bio- und Prozess-Technologie (taught in German)
- International Engineering (taught in German and partly in English)
Applications only with this form Zulassungsantrag (PDF).
Master's programmes on the Schwenningen Campus with places available:
- Advanced Precision Engineering (minimum grade required 2.4)
- Sustainable Bioprocess Technology
Application documents for these programmes can be found under "Applications" on the webpages of the individual study programmes.