Young Academics Day is an annual HFU event organized by Katharina Lupfer (Office for Gender & Diversity) and Dr. Thorsten Fitzon (Cooperative PhD Programme). A keynote speech and workshops, with a "brown bag" lunch thrown in for good measure, help participants to improve their image and get it across effectively.
The varied programme will help you getting started in your career in academia and business:
• Keynote speech: Social media – image building in the internet
• Workshop: Job applications for academia and research
• Workshop: Combining work and family
• Application document checks
• Information stands and advice
All HFU members and alumni are welcome at the HFU Young Academics Day. The keynote and the information stands are open to everyone. Visitors from industry and business are also welcome.