Purpose of Lab
The Digital Communication & Signal Processing Lab focuses on signal processing and embedded systems and is used for the following purposes by the Faculty:
- Project seminars 1 to 4 in the Electrical Engineering programme
- Practicals for the Signals & Systems 1 and 2 lectures, communications engineering
- Workplace for carrying out individual bachelor's and master's theses
The lab has 2 rooms and is equipped with several workstations where groups of 2-3 students can work.
The lab equipment is diverse and cutting-edge.
- Various oscilloscopes, mains adaptors, multimeters
- Infrared measurement device
- Humidity and temperature measurement devices
B 1.28 Furtwangen
- Mo - Fr 8:30 - 12:00 Uhr
- Mo - Do 13:00 - 17:00 Uhr