Digital Electronics and Microprocessor Technology
In the 5th semester of their bachelor's programme, students carry out Digital Electronics and Microprocessor Technology practicals. The lab is equipped to the latest technical standards for these practicals.
The 5 practical experiments in the bachelor's programme are:
- Simulation and realization of logic elements and simple combinatorial circuits
- Minimization, adding, subtracting and multiplexing
- Latches, flipflops, counters and sequential circuits
- Programming of digital inputs and outputs by STM32
- Realization of a pulse duration modulation and triggering of an LED matrix