Are you looking for a degree programme with a practical orientation? A programme where you won't just learn about business, but will improve your language skills too, with a study semester and internship semester abroad? A faculty with a friendly atmosphere where you're not just a number? Then you've come to the right place.
Welcome to the HFU Business School
Overview of our business programmes
- BA in International Business (IBW)
Traditional business studies combined with a strong international focus and outstanding language teaching – taught in both German and English, including a study semester and an internship abroad; double degree possible. Option of a bilingual/trilingual degree.
- BA in International Business Management (IBM)
Traditional business studies combined with a strong international focus and outstanding language teaching – taught entirely in English, including a study semester and an internship abroad; double degree possible.
- BA in Business Management and Psychology (BMP)
A business degree with a focus on psychology, mainly consumer behaviour as well as industrial and organizational psychology.
- BSc in International Engineering (IEB)
Through the combination of mechanical engineering or medical technology, business studies, languages and intercultural skills, you are perfectly equipped for the international job market. A study semester abroad and an internship semester round off your international orientation.
- MSc in International Management (IMM)
A consecutive master’s degree with a strong scientific and research focus for business graduates.
- MBA International Business Management (MBA)
A professional full-time master’s degree, taught entirely in English.
- Executive MBA in International Business Management (EMBA)
A professional part-time master’s degree aimed at graduates in full-time employment, taught entirely in English.
Good reasons to study at the HFU Business School
- highly ranked business school - ranked in the TOP TEN universities for business in Germany
- small class sizes, learning and project groups
- multilingual bachelor‘s and master‘s degrees taught in English, German and other languages
- wide range of business skills and management compentencies
- multicultural learning environment: you study with students from over 50 different countries
- experienced teaching staff who spent many years working in leading positions in global companies
- double degrees possible in cooperation with our partner universities
- over 160 partner universities worldwide