Are you looking for a degree programme with a practical orientation? A programme where you won't just learn about business, but will improve your language skills too, with a study semester and internship semester abroad? A faculty with a friendly atmosphere where you're not just a number? Then you've come to the right place.
Welcome to the HFU Business School
Overview of our business programmes
- BA in International Business (IBW)
Traditional business studies combined with a strong international focus and outstanding language teaching – taught in both German and English, including a study semester and an internship abroad; double degree possible. Option of a bilingual/trilingual degree.
- BA in International Business Management (IBM)
Traditional business studies combined with a strong international focus and outstanding language teaching – taught entirely in English, including a study semester and an internship abroad; double degree possible.
- BA in Business Management and Psychology (BMP)
A business degree with a focus on psychology, mainly consumer behaviour as well as industrial and organizational psychology.
- BSc in International Engineering (IEB)
Through the combination of mechanical engineering or medical technology, business studies, languages and intercultural skills, you are perfectly equipped for the international job market. A study semester abroad and an internship semester round off your international orientation.
- MSc in International Management (IMM)
A consecutive master’s degree with a strong scientific and research focus for business graduates.
- MBA International Business Management (MBA)
A professional full-time master’s degree, taught entirely in English.
- Executive MBA in International Business Management (EMBA)
A professional part-time master’s degree aimed at graduates in full-time employment, taught entirely in English.
All study programmes at HFU Business School qualify students for a wide range of exciting and future-oriented tasks, as well as for taking on responsibility in companies worldwide.
Our research and teaching on transcultural competence is an example of how international and experiential learning formats play an important role in strengthening our students' global cooperation skills and preparing them for an international career.
For this reason, intercultural and transcultural aspects are integral study contents from the very beginning.
Good reasons to study at the HFU Business School
- highly ranked business school - ranked in the TOP TEN universities for business in Germany
- small class sizes, learning and project groups
- multilingual bachelor‘s and master‘s degrees taught in English, German and other languages
- wide range of business skills and management compentencies
- multicultural learning environment: you study with students from over 50 different countries
- experienced teaching staff who spent many years working in leading positions in global companies
- double degrees possible in cooperation with our partner universities
- over 160 partner universities worldwide