Our study programmes
As a graduate of Business Administration and Engineering you have a broad education that covers both technical and business subjects. This gives you an overview of complex interrelationships and your interdisciplinary education makes you versatile. You master the complete product process from start to finish and that is what makes you so unique!
Business Administration and Engineering - Marketing and Sales
In addition to technical basics, you will become an expert in consumer goods and capital goods marketing and learn about all marketing instruments from communication to pricing. We will show you how to select and apply suitable sales strategies and instruments. When it comes to market research, no one can fool you after graduation. We will also teach you the appropriate methods for managing projects, presenting ideas and moderating events. You'll have a solid grounding in people management and business process optimisation, and you'll also be well-versed in legal issues.
Degree: Bachelor of Science.
Want to know more? Click here for more information: Internal link opens in the same window:Business Administration - Marketing and Sales
Business Administration and Engineering - Product Engineering
The programme delves deeper into the performance process in the areas of product development, product and technology management and focuses on the following:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Production Management
- Computer Science
- Product and Innovation Management
- Business Management
- Product and Process Development
- Project Management
Degree: Bachelor of Engineering.
Internal link opens in the same window:Further information on Business Administration - Product Engineering
2 Master's programmes
- The Business Administration – Sales & Service Engineering (SEM) MBA programme provides in-depth management know-how. The focus of this internationally oriented programme is the practical implementation of this knowledge in the area of marketing and service.
Degree: Master of Business Administration (MBA).
- The Business Administration – Product Innovation (WPI) master's programme started in Summer Semester 2016. It provides in-depth interdisciplinary engineering competences enabling graduates to plan, implement and control innovations from the initial idea to its successful launch on the market. Mobility offers one possible area of focus.
Degree: Master of Science.
Part-time Bachelor's and Vocational Training study programme
- The Business Administration and Engineering – Engineering Management (TMB) bachelor's programme, run in partnership with the Chamber of Commerce (IHK) prepares qualified technicians with work experience (Industriemeister, technische Fachwirte or similar) for an external bachelor's examination on a part-time basis at Furtwangen University. It provides know-how in the market-oriented management of technical developments and innovations.
Degree: Bachelor of Engineering
The Faculty of Business Administration and Engineering offers you a sound, practically oriented degree programme based on excellent teaching and personal guidance - that enables you to complete your degree successfully. We make you fit with our comprehensive and innovative range of degree programmes. So you will be ready to get started on a fulfilling career. The Faculty has the right international partnerships with universities and companies so you can widen your horizons with an internship and study semester abroad. That way you'll be prepared for the challenges of the future. We want to help you to enjoy your time with us, to develop your personal skills to the fullest and to complete your degree successfully.