As an interactive teaching and learning method, business simulations make it possible to gain practical experience sustainably and without risk.
The model of the company and the realistic simulation of procedures and competing goals in a company demonstrate to the students the internal and external factors influencing the business success of a company. As everyone is closely involved in the game, participants soon discover that behavioural aspects also play an important role. The focus is on team-oriented, collective, networked thinking and actions.
- IT-supported capital goods simulation which involves all business areas. Company focus: production cost accounting, logistics, HR, sales.
- Targeted application of business methods
- Formulation of goals and strategies to meet objectives
- Application of strategies and measures
- Early recognition, analysis and evaluation of critical situations