- Please send enquiries by email to:
- or directly over the service desk
- We can be reached by telephone under the following numbers:
- Furtwangen Campus: 07723-920-2207
- Schwenningen Campus: 07720-307-4770
- Tuttlingen Campus: 07461-1502-6321
- For urgent enquiries, the libraries can be contacted over Whatsapp at 017665821965
- Borrowing periods for all media have been extended until 29 June 2020
- For advice on services, please contact the libraries by email or by sending a ticket to the service desk.
- Please contact the library if you require a publication. We will provide you with the requested media either digitally, or in print with pick up by arrangement
- We will check for you whether inter-library loans are possible
- Unlimited access to the full range of digital services offered by the libraries (BOSS, OPAC, DBIS, EZB) is available from home using VPN + Shibboleth
The application form for the use of the HFU libraries (for our external customers, professors and employees only) is available as a fillable PDF under Downloads.
Also under Downloads you will find the regulations for administration and use of the Information and Media Centre, the library regulations, information about fees and penalties and the inter-library loan regulations for German libraries.