Making decisions about what to study and your future career is not easy. If you are interested in taking a degree at HFU, we can help you make your final decision. When you start your course at university new challenges can arise. If you are already an HFU student and are thinking about making some changes, we can give you some good advice. Counselling appointments are possible on all HFU campuses. Contact our Central Academic Counselling office if you feel you need more than simply information and personal guidance would help.
We offer confidential and neutral counselling on all personal study-related topics such as:
- General questions about the degree programmes HFU offers
- Decisions as to whether to go to university or not
- Choice of university course
- Study and Exam Regulations
- Changing degree programmes
- Financing your study
- Exam preparation and learning techniques
- Suspension from programme
- Studying with a disability or chronic illness
- Helping you find the right people to speak to
You are welcome to visit the Central Student Advisory Service during office hours, even without an appointment!
During office opening hours, we sometimes have (external) appointments and may not be on site. For an individually confirmed, reserved appointment, we therefore recommend - especially for prospective students - that you make an appointment in advance.
|Office hours: 9am -12 noon and 1 - 4pm|
Mondays on the following dates:
every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday