Making decisions about what to study and your future career is not easy. If you are interested in taking a degree at HFU, we can help you make your final decision. When you start your course at university new challenges can arise. If you are already an HFU student and are thinking about making some changes, we can give you some good advice. Counselling appointments are possible on all HFU campuses. Contact general academic counselling if you feel you need more than simply information and that personal guidance would be beneficial to you.
We offer confidential and neutral counselling on all personal study-related topics such as:
- General questions about the degree programmes HFU offers
- Decisions as to whether to go to university or not
- Choice of university course
- Study and Exam Regulations
- Changing degree programmes
- Financing your study
- Exam preparation and learning techniques
- Suspension from programme
- Studying with a disability or chronic illness
- Helping you find the right people to speak to
- You will receive an appointment for the online counselling and a link for our online meeting tool by email.
- We use the online conference system of the German Research Network (DFN) based on Adobe Connect for the online counselling.
- A stable internet connection from laptop or PC is required for the online counselling.
- Online counselling is held in German.