THE PROFILE OF A MASTER IN BUSINESS CONSULTING GRADUATE
Business Consulting specialists are trained to become allrounders with the ability to change an existing situation and find creative solutions, i.e. the focus is on promoting creative abilities.
Those who have completed their Master's Degree in Business Consulting have a comprehensive education in business administration, accounting, logistics and corporate governance as well as in the use and application of modern information technologies.
In a concentrated, hands-on approach, students are trained to analyse the commodity flow, cash flow and information flow of a company - particularly in the industrial sector - and to develop competently assessed concepts for the creation of optimal business processes.
The graduates of the Master's programme in Business Consulting will be in a position to select and/or conceive, adapt, incorporate and introduce wide-ranging application systems at the corporate level, including user training and support.
OBJECTIVES WITH REGARD TO PROFESSIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
• Process management in companies regardless of their size or area of operation
• Design and development of database systems, concepts in business intelligence
• Business and logistics skills as a basis for projects introducing new standard software
• Standard software which implements logistics and business processes
• Methodology for managing projects and companies (e.g. consulting firms)
• Strengthening the creation of a profile to enable a more focused communication with the market