FAQ & Contact
What are the core requirements?
- An above average undergraduate (bachelor) degree in a business related field.
- Excellent command of English, proven by TOEFL or IELTS or Cambridge Certificate of proficiency in English.
- Certified transcripts of study results.
- Copy of diploma (certified transcript).
- Copy of bachelor's thesis (only via email as PDF file). If not available, send the table of contents of your bachelor's thesis or a project/internship report or any other written assignment or academic paper written by you.
- From Chinese and Vietnamese applicants: APS
Where to find us
HFU Business School is located at Schwenningen Campus in building F. This building was inaugurated in October 2011. In the ground floor you will find the library.
How do I apply for the programme?
Send application documents to:
HFU Business School
Deadlines for applications to start studying in the winter semester each year:
15 May for international applicants
15 July for German and EU applicants