Aim of Studies
MSc. International Management students will aim to:
- Acquire advanced qualitative and quantitative methodological skills for problem solving
- Explore the responsibilities of management in corporate governance, compliance and risk management
- Develop an understanding of economic, social and ecological sustainability and the implications for management
- Build a broad knowledge of industry and market dynamics
- Develop a strategic mindset
- Foster an awareness of the historical, cultural and philosophical roots of knowledge
- Encourage critical awareness and self-reflection
- Become familiar with the process of scientific research, data analysis and academic writing.
Why starting a Master in Management course?
Read here what the latest survey of the Global Master in Management Study Report found out. Furtwangen University's Business School participated in the survey.