Executive Master of International Business Management (Master)
Master of Business Administration - ACQUIN accredited
Building on HFU Hochschule Furtwangen University‘s 150 year history and the excellent reputation of the long-established International Business Management Program, the university’s HFU Business School offers a part-time Executive MBA in International Business Management since 2003.
The study program is aimed at those with a first degree in full-time employment who wish to gain additional management competence. Those willing to face 24 months of the multiple challenges of full-time employment and part-time studies have a very clear career goal. Our students are highly-motivated with excellent academic qualifications and considerable practical experience.
The course offers a broad base of skills and knowledge in business subjects, as well as leadership and international competence skills. The small size of the semester groups allows for a high level of student participation and support by our highly-qualified, internationally-experienced professors. Our Executive MBA Program is fully accredited by ACQUIN.
Our Executive MBA Program stands out from the crowd of MBA programs available. This is due to its unique combination of general management approach, with an emphasis on practical relevance and internationality, and a learning environment customized to the specific requirements of our students.
During the program you will forge an international professional network that will prove invaluable throughout your career. After graduation, our alumni organization will allow you to maintain and develop this network of valuable contacts – a combined network that literally spans the globe.
Why HFU Business School?
- General management orientation - skills for the leaders of the future
- High program quality – confirmed by rankings and accreditation as well as continuous participant evaluation
- Practical relevance and close contact with the business world
- International orientation at the core of all teaching content
- Modules abroad in cooperation with l’Université La Sorbonne, Paris and JiaoTong University, Shanghai
- Outstanding student support by highly-qualified and committed staff
- Professional learning environment tailored to the needs of working managers
- Small group size – maximum 15 participants
- Large degree of flexibility and customization to individual circumstances
- English as teaching language
- First degree (Bachelor, Master, Magister, Diploma or equivalent)
- Minimum of five years professional experience in a position of responsibility following graduation
- Good command of the English language enabling study in this language
- Participation in a detailed introductory interview
4 semesters (part-time)
Tuition Fee € 4.500 per study semester
The fee for the entire program is € 18.000